Wednesday, December 16, 2015

August 7, 2015. We said YES!

FOUR MONTHS. More than four months of marriage bliss. I feel like time has flown by, but at the same time I can't remember life not being married to Chance. What an adventure it's already been!

It was the best day of my life so far!


Yes, I know. That's what everyone says. But really. I never knew so much love, happiness, and smiles could fit into one day! All the planning, stressing, and anticipation gone in a short 24 hours, but it was SO worth it. We couldn't have asked for any more. 

How grateful I am for temples. How grateful I am that I we get.....
an eternity together. I need an eternity to become the wife I should be! Practice makes perfect, right?


I loved this past General Conference. Elder Hales said:

"None of us marry perfection; we marry potential."

Oh how true this is! I've learned in this short four months of marriage more than I ever thought possible. It's not all about marrying the right person; it's also about being the right person. I've heard so many people say how difficult the first year of marriage can be. Difficult is not one of the words I would use to describe being married to Chance. FUN, EXCITING, ADVENTURE, LAUGHTER... Those are some of the words I would use to describe the past four months. :) 

Marriage means waking up to find my favorite candy and a note in the bathroom cabinet. Marriage is starting traditions. Marriage is saying thanks, even for the small things. Marriage is watching Grey's Anatomy, even though Chance doesn't want to. Marriage means driving around for hours looking at Christmas lights and voting on who's is the best. Marriage is being annoyed, and then laughing our heads off two minutes later because we forgot what we were annoyed about. Marriage means stealing all the blankets. Marriage means getting yucky, morning breath kisses every day and loving every one of them. Mostly, marriage is learning. Every. Single. Day. 

We are so thankful for everyone who made our wedding day perfect.  We are so blessed.

Thank you. 

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!! 
Four months down.... Four trillion years to go! And then forever after that :)







































No comments:

Post a Comment